Thursday, January 24, 2013

Blog 38: 2 Months and Counting

I can't believe that in just a little over two months I will be boarding a plane for Florida.  This past week all of my friends and I bought our plane ticket and I am beyond excited.  We also got a really good deal on tickets which made me really happy.  
I've been trying to really save up my money for this trip.  I have bought close to nothing except necessities for about a month.  I am pretty proud of myself.  All of my friends are talking about buying all these clothes for the week but I have decided that I have enough clothes already.  
My biggest concern is that I still need to get work off.  I am actually a little scared to ask for it off.  Spring break is the biggest/busiest time of the year at my job and I hope it is not an issue that I need it off.  I have been trying to make myself call my boss and ask her.  I always have hated asking for time off.  I always feel like I am doing something wrong or being a burden even when I'm not.
So many amazing thoughts have been flowing through my mind when it comes to spring break.  I can't believe I am going to get to spend a whole week with my friends.  I think it'll be my best memory of high school and something I will remember for the rest of my life.   I am going to be taking pictures like a crazy person.  I already warned my friends that I will probably annoy them with my excessive picture taking.  I'm okay with that though.  This trip will be too good for me to not want to take photos.   

No comments:

Post a Comment