Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Blog 32: Saturday

This Saturday was such a busy day, and I loved it. I slept over at my friends house on Friday night which was really fun.  We went over to another friends for a movie night.  On saturday morning we woke up at 10:30 and then at noon we went to Caribou for a little spring break meeting.  We had to figure out when we were buying our plane tickets and all of that jazz because people have been starting to freak out.  We ended up staying until three o'clock.  After that, I had to go to one of my jobs.  I clean my dad's office building as one of my jobs, so my friend and I went to do that.  Cleaning took until about 4:30 which was good because my friend and I were meeting her mom for dinner at 5. 
We ended up going to Perkins for dinner in Prior Lake.  We discussed what had happened at the spring break meeting and a lot of other things.  We went out to dinner because my friend Bre's little sister Alyssa had a dance show at the high school at 7.  Alyssa is on the middle school dance team, but the event was also the high school dance team as well as some other local dance lines.  I watched that with Bre, her mom and one of our other friends, Micaela.  The show got over at about 7:40.
After that at about 8, I suggested that maybe we should go and see the One Acts.  I knew they started at 7:30 and I thought that we should support one of our friends that is in them.  We missed the first one, but watched the second two.  They ended up getting done at about 9:30.  We left the high school at ten and I got home after 10:30. It was a reallyy fun and busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment