Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Blog 28: Physics

My least favorite class this year is Physics, by far.  It is also probably my least favorite class that I have ever taken.  I have always disliked science more than other subjects.  I may dislike just because people assume that I should be good at it or something.  Since I am fairly good at math, people think that must mean I’m a genius at science too.  That is very, very false. 
Some science was okay for me.  I actually really enjoyed Anatomy & Physiology.  It was kind of difficult, but it made sense.  Physics will never make sense.  No matter how long I study or do practice problems, nothing helps me.  Chemistry was kind of the same way.  I took Chemistry when I was a sophomore because I did “fast track.” I thought it was really difficult.  Physics is even harder.  People warned me not to take it, but since I did do the fast track, I had to. 
My dad also thinks I should be really good at physics for some weird reason. Since he was good at it in high school, he seems to think that means I’m going to be a pro at it.  That makes me frustrated, I tend to be a little better at history and English than math and science.   

No comments:

Post a Comment