Thursday, January 17, 2013

Blog 31: Fail

Everything seemed to be going pretty good with the Spring Break plans until recently.  We have all been trying to get our tickets for a long time and haven't gotten it done.  I have really been trying to get this done so it will stop stressing me out.  I looked today and the cheapest tickets are over six hundred dollars.  I am so, so mad.  When we looked before they were only about four hundred dollars.  I am so upset.  We should have bought tickets months ago.  I felt like maybe writing about this would make me feel better.  I don't know that it really is.  It is actually making me frustrated because I'm thinking about it in detail again.
I am having issues in deciding whether or not I should go.  I mean, the lodging is really cheap and so is the car, but I still don't want to pay that much for a ticket. We are all going to college next year and I seem to be the only one that cares about that factor.  I don't want to go into college with even less money than I have now.  College costs so much money and I'm going to have to take out loans.  I wanted to buy my plane ticket so long ago. I was also really mad because I have 47,000 sky miles or whatever you call them for Delta Airlines.  To get a free ticket to Orlando during spring break time is 50,000 miles. Of course I am 3,000 miles short.  It is the icing on top of the cake, just my luck.
I really hope that this all gets figured out.  And very, very soon.  This was supposed to be fun, not stress me out.  Now I just don't know what to do.  I don't know if I should go or not.  I know it would be a blast if I went with all of my friends, but is a lot of money that I could use for other things.  I guess we will have to see. Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment