Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Blog 35: Today

Today I was supposed to go on a Live retreat with the high school.  I was really looking forward to it, but now I'm not going.  My friend Jenna and I were supposed to go together. She was going to drive me and we would miss the whole day of school.  The retreat was with 4th graders from Westwood Elementary.  Last night she texted me and said she was no longer going.  She said she was too stressed out about finals and her mom didn't want her to go.  That made me kind of sad.  I was really excited to go.
So now I am here at school today.  It seems pretty pointless for me to be here.  In physics first hour, we had a review day, which wasn't super necessary.  Then in math second hour, we had a review day, which was also not necessary.  I was done with all of my assignments and we ony have a quiz tomorrow.  I am also done with my Creative Writing final project, I just have to finish up these blogs.  Then for Work Program, we're having a study hall day.  Finally, for Government class, we're watching a movie.  Well we also could be working on a review sheet for the final, but I'm not.  We don't have to take the final in that class if you have an A, and I do so I've just been sitting there for two days watching a movie.  I will probably study for physics today though.  That is the one test I have that I'm actually a little nervous about.  Other than that, this week is going to be pretty easy with not a whole lot to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment