Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Blog 20: Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was a pretty busy day for me this year.  I had to work on Christmas Eve this year until about 8 o'clock.  After I was done with work I went back to my grandparents and had a really nice time.  My uncle, two cousins and my sister were there.  I was happy that they waited for me to eat our delicious dinner.  We had prime rib and baked potatos.  After we ate we opened presents.  I got some really nice gifts from friends and family that had been put under the Christmas tree.  I got some clothes and movies and many other lovey things.  We always open presents in order from the youngest to oldest.  We've always done it that way.  It always starts with my twelve year old cousin Scott and ends with my grandpa Jerry.
After we were done opening presents we played Sour Apples to Apples.  We had so much fun and of course my uncle won.  He always seems to win when we play games...I think he cheats.  I love that game and it's really fun to play with the family.
That night, my sister and I stayed at my grandparents. We always do on Christmas Eve because on Christmas morning, my grandma makes caramel rolls.  After that, we head home to spend the day with my dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment