Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Blog 21: Christmas Day

Christmas Day was a fun one.  My sister and I awoke at my grandparent's house where we ate caramel rolls.  We also opened sstocking stuffers.  We have a rule that they have to be ten dollars or under.  After that my sister and I headed home to spend the day with my dad.
We had decided earlier that we were going to have a movie day.  We celebrated Christmas earlier in the year when my other grandparents were home.  They are snowbirds so they are usually not home in December.  I voted to watch Elf, or have a Die Hard marathon. We did neither.  I wasn't really too surprised.  We did end up watching Die Hard 3, but we didn't have a marathon.  We also then watched the Bourne Legacy because we had never seen it. My sister and I then opened presents with my dad and step-mom.  
Every year on December 26, my sister and I go to Arizona with my grandparents.  So, Christmas is also usually a packing day.  I packed my suitcase completely full as I always do.  I think I'm getting a ittle bit better at bringing fewer things, but I could just be saying that to make myself feel better.  We are always such procrastinators with packing.  I stayed up until midnight on Christmas and I had to get up at four a.m. for my flight.   

No comments:

Post a Comment