Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Blog 30: Music

My last blog encouraged me to write an entire blog about music.  I love music.  All types.  When I say that, I mean it.  A lot of people say they love all music and have many exceptions.  It is very hard for me to find a genre of music I dislike. I love classics.  Rock music from the 70's and 80's is awesome.  I even like as far back as Elvis stuff.  I also think that 90's music is pretty great.  The Goo Goo Dolls and Third Eye Blind are a couple of my favorites from the 90's.
Music from now is also great.  I kind of like older music though because it reminds me more of when I was a kid.  Especially the music from the 1990's.  I'm barely a child of the 90's, but I still am.  However, I like music from these days because of the memories I have with certain songs.  I always remember things based off of a song that was playing at the time it seems.  I always remember music. Songs also help me to remember movies.  
Music is a big part of my life.  I have always loved singing since I was a little kid.  The majority of my family is fairly good singers.  My grandpa is also a great piano player and I have always loved to listen to him play.  There's something about the way he plays.  He has inspired me musically.  Because of him, I think is why I became interested in singing.  Of course now we listen to completely different types of music.  I think the only kind of music he'll listen to is choral music.  Choir concerts at the high school he always loves.  He basically says that all music on the radio, "is just noise."

No comments:

Post a Comment