Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blog 37: 3rd Quarter

Third quarter is something that I am not necessarily looking forward to. I am, but I'm not.  For the most part, I really like my classes right now.  I have a lot of my good friends in them and I really love all of the people in my lunch.  I am excited for a new quarter so some of the actual classes I am taking get switched up. 
Next quarter, I don't really know anyone in my classes which makes me a little bit nervous.  Since this year people can take so many different electives and classes, it is hard to know who will be in each class.I also can't believe it will be the third quarter in my senior year.  After tomorrow, I am half way through being completely done with high school and I can't even believe it.  These past four years have gone by so incredibly fast.  Everyone told me they would, but I almost didn't believe it.  This year I am trying not to take a single moment for granted.  Every time I hang out with my friends I think about how much I am going to miss all of them next year.  Not a single pair out of my good group of friends are going to college together.  We all say that we'll see each other over break and the summer, but I know that with each year, that fades. 
As third quarter approaches, I have really started to reflect on high school.  I really hope I make this last semester the best one of high school.  I feel that this one could be the best because for the most part, my friends aren't stressed about college choices and applying anymore.  That was definitely a huge stressor of the first semester.  A lot of great things I think are going to happen this semester, the last one of high school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment