Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Blog 34: Sunday

Sunday was almost as good of a day as Saturday.  It was actually probably a tie.  It was my friend Micaela's birthday and party.  Unfortunately, I had to work until 8 o'clock.  My day started out rather well, I woke up at about nine and then went down to feed my animals.  I had to pack for the party I was going to later and then get ready for work.  I left for work at about 1:30.  My shift was 2-8.  It was a pretty good shift.  I cleaned a lot of dogs' rooms and it was super, super cold.  After work, I couldn't go straight to Micaela's.  Everyone was going out to dinner at Crave and there reservation was at 7.  So I went to my grandparents house and got changed and ready to go.  My friend Rachel texted me when they were leaving Crave and I went over to Micaela's at about 9:30. 
It was a super fun party.  There were about twenty of us there which made it that much more fun.  I gave her, her present and we had some delicious cake.  We then watched Mean Girls and Pitch Perfect, stereotypical teenage girl movies.  Everyone started to go to bed at about two in the morning.  Only six of us slept over out of the twenty or so.  My friend Bre and I stayed up until five something, we are always the last ones up.  It was a super fun party and overall a pretty awesome day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment