Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blog 36: Next Weekend

Starting today, I know the rest of my week is going to be really good.  Especially this upcoming weekend.  Thursday is a half day of school and then we don't have school on Friday.  On Thursday night I have a couple of my friends sleeping over at my house which should be super fun. We haven't hung out in quite a long time and it will be good to see them again.  We'll probably have a movie night or something like that.  They are coming over right after school is over so at about 1ish.  I am really excited and can hardly wait.  I don't even really know why we have to come to school tomorrow.  I took all my finals today and tomorrow is going to be a really short day anyway. 
Then on Friday during the day I am going out with two of my second cousins.  I haven't seen them in a long time and one of them texted me and said she'd take me out for dinner, movies or anything I wabted.  I just suggested that we go shopping.  So I am meeting them at one of their houses and then we are going to go shopping at the Albertville Outlets.  I'm sure we will have tons of fun because we have a lot to catch up on.
Then on Saturday, there is a company party for where I work.  We are going to go to Buck Hill and if we want we can go tubing.  We are also having appetizers and drinks at a restaurant at Buck.  I don't really know what to expect because I am somewhat of a newbie at the company. I am not completely because I have been there for about six months, but I am still the newest one there.  I hope my friend Sarah goes or else I am not even sure that I will.
Then on Sunday morning, early, I have to go to work.  I a lot of the times like working in the mornings though because it is a longer shift and then I have the rest of my day when I'm done.  However, I don't like waking up early in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment