Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Blog 27: Spring Break

I am getting incredibly excited for spring break this year.  This will be the first year that I have gone on spring break with people other than my family.  One of my friends has a timeshare in Florida right by Disney World.  So a group of ten of us is going over spring break.  We have been planning this forever and are super excited.  We haven’t bought plane tickets though, which I’m really not happy about. 
A lot of my friends are already trying to plane what they want to put in their suitcases already.  I’m trying to save up my money so this trip doesn’t use all of it.   I made a promise to myself not to buy any clothes for a month.  From January 1st to February 1st I am planning on buying nothing clothes related.  I’ve made it so far.  Although, it has only been nine days so far.  That’s pretty good for a girl.  If I can make it until then, I am going to try to go until March.  We’ll see how this goes.
I am so pumped for spring break, but not even the Disney World part.  I’ve been to Disney World twice and Disney Land once, so I’m not super thrilled about that part.  I’m more excited to hang out with my friends, swim and go to the beach!  

No comments:

Post a Comment