Friday, May 31, 2013

Blog 40: Graduation

"This is my final blog.  I can't believe it.  I have officially done my forty blogs that I need.  I decided that I would make this little essay entry about graduation.  I thought this would be a good topic because it has been on my mind a lot lately.  Probably just as every other senior in the world at this time of year."

That above quote is something I wrote months ago in this exact entry.  I completely forgot about it until today.  I now only have two days left of high school and am even more excited than I was back then.  SO many new things are going to happen in the next year.  College.  That should be a really interesting new experience.  I'll be going to a new and different state and leaving all of my friends I've made over the past 13 years behind.  A new chapter in my life.  It has always sounded like such a cliche to me, but now it feels like the right phrase to use.  I can't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment